PERSONAL ASSISTANT & OFFICE COORDINATOR
Superdigital is a Boston-based creative ad agency that loves food and sports. In that order.
We’re looking for someone who will roll up their sleeves and just get the job done. Someone who asks appropriate questions, keeps an eye on all the details, and manages the endless chaos that comes with working for CEO at a Creative Advertising Agency. The CEO is juggling leading the Superdigital team in addition to a mountain of other personal obligations and needs an assistant who will help with office management and administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will have excellent project management & problem solving skills, sharp intuition and a good nature. You’ll be joining an entrepreneurial minded team, at an innovative company whose mission is to create meaningful engagement between brands and their audiences.
While we may work hard, we have fun doing it. The best part about being an agency that works with food brands is that we always have great free snacks! We’re a dog friendly office and if you don’t believe us, check out our canine team member’s Instagram @itsbilbopuggins.
- Calendar Management: scheduling appointments, booking travel, etc.
- Customer Service: contacting vendors, tidying up the office on daily basis including trash removal and washing cups/dishes
- Office Administration: taking and organizing meeting notes, shipping and mailing - A variety of personal assistant tasks such as picking up groceries, laundry/dry cleaning etc
- Researching a wide-range of topics online
- We are a dog friendly office, and our CEO's dog hangs out with us at the office! We'll be looking for some assistance walking and watching the dog throughout the day
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must be comfortable walking and watching a dog
- Must be available for a weekday 8am-4pm schedule, with some availablity/flexibility to on-call some weekends
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
Compensation depending on experience.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org