JE11 FALL MARKETING INTERNSHIP
Superdigital is a full service agency located on Commonwealth Avenue in Boston. Clients include regional giants like Papa Gino’s Pizzeria, D’Angelo Sandwiches, and Julian Edelman of the New England Patriots. Since 2013, Superdigital has created Julian’s brand and supported all marketing initiatives including the launch and ongoing management of his fan merchandise brand called JE11.
With over 60 products released and a new season ahead, we are seeking an energetic and responsible intern to join the JE11 team. You’ll work alongside our JE11 Account Manager and other agency team members supporting with social media, events and other areas across marketing.
If you’re a self-starter, passionate about digital marketing and someone who spends their free time listening to sports radio and engrossing yourself in all things sports culture, this is the spot for you. We’ll expose you to the ins and outs of how to run a successful athlete brand including hands-on experience with our e-commerce and social media. You’ll also accompany and assist our Account Manager at live events and activations including Julian’s annual Pop Up Shop series.
- New England Patriots Fans Only!
- Currently enrolled in a college/university
- Strong computer skills, including Google Suite & Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communications skills
- Positive & eager attitude
- Internship starts 9/4 or as soon as possible.
- Further employment opportunity within the company after internship.
- Must be on-site 2 days a week in our Boston office (flexible to 1 day).
This position is unpaid but is open for college credits.
For consideration, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “JE11 Marketing Intern.”