Strategy + Content + Commerce.
Superdigital™ is a social-first creative agency. We work with brands, athletes, influencers and other fun and famous types, developing award winning, innovative content that builds brands.
Known for our work, loved for our speed, we are creators at heart making dope shit for Clients across the Globe.
Brand Clients: Monopoly + Nerf + Play-Doh + XBOX + Windows + Facebook + SHOWTIME + Showcase Cinemas + Boston Beer Company + Puma + Ocean Spray + Liteboxer.
Athletes & Influencers: Julian Edelman + Steph Curry + DeVonta Smith + DJ Uiagalelei + Snoop Dogg + Guy Fieri + Bill Burr + Diplo.
Boston + Los Angeles + New York
Superdigital is looking for an Account Director to support our Agency Brand Clients. The ideal candidate is comfortable leading and growing client relationships and is experienced in digital media, and digital media strategy across all social channels, as well as social first client engagements.
- Responsible for leading client work from a social first lens, but understands integrated marketing and how all digital and non-digital mediums come together to engage audiences;
- Partners with both internal and external stakeholders to oversee the strategy, planning and execution of client projects;
- Serves as a close partner to key clients, instinctively understanding their business and translating that understanding into innovative solutions that builds brands through audience engagement;
- Lead projects making sure the work delivered adds value, while continuously developing and evolving relationships;
- Hire, train, and mentor best in class talent.
- 10-12 years of agency experience with a minimum of 3-4 in social/digital media (required);
- Experience managing and growing teams;
- Experience leading and growing top-tier client’s social first engagements;
- Excellent communication, presentation and pitching skills;
- Excels at bringing internal teams together, harnessing and delivering the best work for clients;
- Fluent with internal and external communications at a senior level;
- Self-starter, positive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Comfortable working remotely.
More about you:
You know what’s up in pop culture and are an avid consumer of social platforms including, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. You believe social content is an art form. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty. You are comfortable seamlessly working multiple projects at once.
More about us:
We’re pretty great at making things happen fast, making noise on the internet, and getting after (pretty freaking awesome) opportunities.
We’re up to everything from skip proof TikToks for partners like Xbox to viral memes for celebrities like Guy Fieri. Oh, and we build brands for influencers and athletes like Julian Edelman and DeVonta Smith. It’s a lot, and we like it that way.
We’re a remote-first company with teams in Boston, Los Angeles and New York (but we’re open to wherever you want to live and work).
To apply, send social content work (link to social media accounts you create content for and/or your portfolio) along with your resume to email@example.com