SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST
Superdigital is a Boston-based creative ad agency that loves food and sports. In that order.
We’re looking for an exceptional social media specialist to add to our accounts team as we continue to grow. You’ll be joining an entrepreneurial minded team, at an innovative company whose mission is to create meaningful engagement between brands and their audiences.
While we may work hard, we have fun doing it. The best part about being an agency that works with food brands is that we always have great free snacks! We’re a dog friendly office and if you don’t believe us, check out our canine team member’s Instagram @itsbilbopuggins.
In terms of what we’re looking for in our new social media account manager, we’d like someone who loves to have their hands in everything. You'll be both experienced in client services and a proven creator of compelling digital strategies that help clients achieve their marketing needs. The ideal candidate has fantastic people skills, a passion for social media, is analytically minded but thinks creatively about digital strategy. If you’re a self-starter who loves working in a fast-paced environment with a fun & hard-working team, we’d love to hear from you.
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with your assigned clients, and will be the main point of contact on a day to day basis for your clients
- You'll work with your clients to develop marketing campaigns, oversee and project manage all parts of these campaigns by connecting with key team members to ensure we are capturing our clients' needs, and you'll liaise between clients and the creative team to ensure timely & successful delivery
- In executing these campaigns, you will manage all digital spend across Facebook, Instragram, Twitter, and Pinterest, analyze data generated by a campaign, write social media content, build new business decks and present campaign pitches to active and new clients
- Use of the analytics tools on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram to keep a consistent pulse on clients’ online traffic and campaigns
- Be able to think strategically about new campaigns to pitch clients and report back process
- Provide input to creative team to ensure high-quality deliverables that meet client’s expectations and brand guidelines
- Client-facing monthly meetings to review results of past month’s deliverables and all components of campaigns
- Ownership of project estimates; responsible for working with the Creative Director and CEO to develop initial estimates and to manage time/cost against those estimates
- Work with outside vendors and freelancers on an array of projects
- Keeping on top of industry trends and using current trends to make strategic recommendations to clients about new ways we can help them grow their brand
- 2-3+ years of Social Media Strategy & Management experience and 2+ years of experience writing social media content and managing digital spend
- Extremely organized and proactive
- Must be dedicated and a self-motivated decision maker
- Must know Facebook natively and be able to post content, ads management (a plus but not required) and analytics
- Intermediate knowledge of social media, analytics, paid advertising, and email campaigns
- Comfortable using Dropbox and Google products for work & project management (Gmail, Calendar, Google Keep, Drive, Slides)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all organizational levels
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related degree
Compensation depending on experience.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org